Re: Independence Day Watches

Post by DMB » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Bump

snootydog
Jagermaster
Name: Andy

Post by snootydog » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:17 am

As much as I hate the trawling up of ancient threads, these were certainly entertaining. Many of the DWC originals posted on this one, I miss them.
Andy :uj:

Wario406
Name: Mike

Post by Wario406 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:56 am

DMB wrote:Bump
You are so making my weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is better to know how to learn than to know.
Dr. Seuss

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:44 am

Good to see you posting again you must be bored posting this old stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blaine
Name: Blaine

Independence Day Watches

Post by Blaine » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:43 pm

Well, as a member then and now…despite the offensive post and the need for attention…I liken it to a fan of a sport that wants to grab attention and run onto the friend…moderators, please delete this thread and all others started by this “person” …it has no merit then and has no merit now. A shame…despite the freedom of speech…all these years later, we are still doing what the poster was wanting us to do, react to it…have we not learned?

DMB
Global Moderator
Name: Magnificent Bastard
Location: On the high ground with interlocking fields of fire

Post by DMB » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:06 am

Blaine wrote:Well, as a member then and now…despite the offensive post and the need for attention…I liken it to a fan of a sport that wants to grab attention and run onto the friend…moderators, please delete this thread and all others started by this “person” …it has no merit then and has no merit now. A shame…despite the freedom of speech…all these years later, we are still doing what the poster was wanting us to do, react to it…have we not learned?

The Continental was me Blaine. I conjured up The Continental. It was a character who was so over the top that I didn’t think anyone would be offended. He was like the bastard child of Thurston Howell III and Jackie Kennedy. When the uproar ensued, it only made him that much more hilarious. Anyhow, that was then and this is now. The only reason I bumped some of those old Conti threads is to reveal who he was. When I left, I had only told a handful of mods that I was …. THE CONTINENTAL Image

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:29 am

DMB wrote:
Blaine wrote:Well, as a member then and now…despite the offensive post and the need for attention…I liken it to a fan of a sport that wants to grab attention and run onto the friend…moderators, please delete this thread and all others started by this “person” …it has no merit then and has no merit now. A shame…despite the freedom of speech…all these years later, we are still doing what the poster was wanting us to do, react to it…have we not learned?

The Continental was me Blaine. I conjured up The Continental. It was a character who was so over the top that I didn’t think anyone would be offended. He was like the bastard child of Thurston Howell III and Jackie Kennedy. When the uproar ensued, it only made him that much more hilarious. Anyhow, that was then and this is now. The only reason I bumped some of those old Conti threads is to reveal who he was. When I left, I had only told a handful of mods that I was …. THE CONTINENTAL Image
I feel like an adopted kid who found out years later who his parents were.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

Blaine
Name: Blaine

Post by Blaine » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:14 am

DMB wrote:

DMB wrote:

As Paul Harvey would say…”Now you know…the rest of the story..Good Day” Image

unsub073
Name: chris

Post by unsub073 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:48 am

DMB wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:06 am

Wasn't here for that back then, but those were great reads. :cheers: