Carapaz Watch Roll

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
tyd450
Name: Tyler

Carapaz Watch Roll

Post by tyd450 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:04 am

I just received this and thought I would share some pictures and my initial impression. I was looking for a better storage solution than my current drawer setup and was debating between an actual watch box or a watch roll. My collection only sits at 3 watches at the moment and the only thing on my radar for now is a submariner which would make it 4 total, but that includes a square g shock which doesn't really need a slot as I am fine just tossing it in the drawer. I decided on a 3 slot watch roll as I liked the portability of it over a watch box and can easily toss it in a bag or in the safe.

I had eyed those cheaper mirage brand watch rolls that are on amazon and seem to be popular with the watch youtubers (paid endorsements of course) but after doing some research I decided I wanted to spend some more and get something really nice. I narrowed it down between Carapaz and Everest which look to be pretty close in the style/functionality and quality. The Carapaz was a little cheaper and I liked the look of it a little more so that is what I went with.

It took about a week to be delivered from Switzerland and the packaging/presentation was very nice. Overall, the quality seems to be outstanding, very good fit and finish and the watch pillows fit nice and snug in the slots with no play or wiggle.

The Carapaz also has an additional slot that lets you see the watches a little more or "present them"

I also really like the style of pillow they use. I have a 7.5" wrist and my watches fit on there perfectly. Smaller wrists shouldn't have a problem as you can squeeze this style of pillow to fit without putting too much pressure on the bracelet

Overall, it is really nice and I am happy with the purchase. Is it worth the extra money over the cheaper options out there? Eh, probably not...but I have no regrets and I think this will hold up well over the years.

It also comes with a sleeve/pouch for travel

Last edited by tyd450 on Fri May 20, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

OrangeSport
Name: Jason

Re: Carapaz Watch Roll

Post by OrangeSport » Fri May 20, 2022 7:23 am

That looks really good. Those types of pillows do work well and the cover / bag is a nice touch too.

gr8sw
Name: Pedro

Post by gr8sw » Sun May 22, 2022 2:24 pm

very snappy! :rimshot:
‘I don’t worry about a thing, 'cause I know nothing’s gonna be alright’ Mose Allison

flyskate
Name: Stephen

Post by flyskate » Sun May 22, 2022 5:02 pm

Very nice case!!
Stephen