Tudor Dealer

Discussion of Rolex Watches.
tyd450
Name: Tyler

Tudor Dealer

Post by tyd450 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:59 pm

Does anyone out there have the Rob at Topper equivalent of a Tudor AD? I am looking to pick up a new Pelagos and would like that sweet combo of a full warranty and a nice discount off MSRP if possible

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Tudor Dealer

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:06 pm

While Tudor availability is better than Rolex, I haven’t seen any discounts for more than a year.

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Post by Jeep99dad » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:25 pm

You can try mine. Tudor discount are not what they used to be but may get something on a standard Pelagos and BB
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:38 pm

I'm thinking LHD would be a nice addition to my collection. I would just go with a "trusted seller" grey but figured it would be nice to have a legit AD and full warranty if the lume falls out of my bezel :dance:

I guess if there isn't really a discount to be had I will just go in local here in Chicago. The AD I went to yesterday (swiss fine timing), where I tried on the GO SeaQ Pano date was also a Tudor dealer but they didnt have a single Pelagos in the case. Same thing at the other Tudor AD I was at in the burbs a couple weeks ago (Raznys). Tons of BB58s and 41s but no Pelagos. I wonder if the standard and LHD 42's are about to be discontinued?

I may hit up CD Peacock in Oak Brook tomorrow but I'm not crazy about that place. When I was shopping for my white dial seamaster earlier last year I went there and asked about pricing and the douche old guy acted like I was asking for a discount on a steel Daytona or something. So I ended up giving Topper a call.

Jeep99dad
Grand-père

Post by Jeep99dad » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:51 pm

tyd450 wrote:I'm thinking LHD would be a nice addition to my collection. I would just go with a "trusted seller" grey but figured it would be nice to have a legit AD and full warranty if the lume falls out of my bezel :dance:

I guess if there isn't really a discount to be had I will just go in local here in Chicago. The AD I went to yesterday (swiss fine timing), where I tried on the GO SeaQ Pano date was also a Tudor dealer but they didnt have a single Pelagos in the case. Same thing at the other Tudor AD I was at in the burbs a couple weeks ago (Raznys). Tons of BB58s and 41s but no Pelagos. I wonder if the standard and LHD 42's are about to be discontinued?

I may hit up CD Peacock in Oak Brook tomorrow but I'm not crazy about that place. When I was shopping for my white dial seamaster earlier last year I went there and asked about pricing and the douche old guy acted like I was asking for a discount on a steel Daytona or something. So I ended up giving Topper a call.
You may get a discount on the LHD and at least go out of state to save local tax.
Call Windsor in Charlotte tomorrow and ask for Ben and tell him I sent you. If he is away ask for Ginger.

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:06 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:51 pm
tyd450 wrote:I'm thinking LHD would be a nice addition to my collection. I would just go with a "trusted seller" grey but figured it would be nice to have a legit AD and full warranty if the lume falls out of my bezel :dance:

You may get a discount on the LHD and at least go out of state to save local tax.
Call Windsor in Charlotte tomorrow and ask for Ben and tell him I sent you. If he is away ask for Ginger.
Thanks Brice, I think I will probably wait until the end of the month at least but I'm just getting all my ducks in a row. I'm still waiting on one from topper that will hopefully come next week so I need to give myself some time to enjoy that one for a while!

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:29 pm

Hey Bryce i heard there is a Tudor event in charlotte this weekend as a guy I work with flew down for it. I mentioned to him I know a guy down there (you) who goes to all those events. He said he thought he might know you. Lol. His name is Ryan McReynolds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

Jeep99dad
Grand-père

Post by Jeep99dad » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:45 pm

ericf4 wrote:Hey Bryce i heard there is a Tudor event in charlotte this weekend as a guy I work with flew down for it. I mentioned to him I know a guy down there (you) who goes to all those events. He said he thought he might know you. Lol. His name is Ryan McReynolds.

Yeah Ryan came down. We had a group chat with local guys, I saw he connected with them this evening.
I didn’t go. Not in the mood but usually do make all these events.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:57 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
ericf4 wrote:Hey Bryce i heard there is a Tudor event in charlotte this weekend as a guy I work with flew down for it. I mentioned to him I know a guy down there (you) who goes to all those events. He said he thought he might know you. Lol. His name is Ryan McReynolds.

Yeah Ryan came down. We had a group chat with local guys, I saw he connected with them this evening.
Small world.

Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

jimyritz
Masshole
Name: Mike

Post by jimyritz » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:52 am

Discount on Tudor😂

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:53 am

Stopped in CD Peacock and they had the black in stock and also a used LHD so I got to compare the two side by side

I'm leaning towards the LHD. If I was a normal person and just had one watch I would go with the regular black but I think it could get too boring in a collection and I would enjoy the slightly more quirky personality of the LHD with its red accents and creamy lume.

CD Peacock sucks balls though. The lady acted like the used LHD was going to be the same full retail price as the new one and she "might be able to take something off". OK well "I need some time to think about it bye"

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:58 am

jimyritz wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:52 am
Discount on Tudor😂
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take :lol:

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur
Name: Derek

Post by ezcheese » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:07 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:45 pm

I need to check out windsor the next time I’m in charlotte. That’s at phillips place right?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeep99dad
Grand-père

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:20 pm

ezcheese wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:

I need to check out windsor the next time I’m in charlotte. That’s at phillips place right?
Don’t you live here ?
Yes it’s in Philips Place. And they also have a store in Winston Salem.

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur
Name: Derek

Post by ezcheese » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:47 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:20 pm
ezcheese wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:

Don’t you live here ?
Yes it’s in Philips Place. And they also have a store in Winston Salem.
Oh they’re right down from restoration hardware. Sweet! No, I live in Burlington actually.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoCal C4S
Name: RJ

Post by SoCal C4S » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:36 am

Also have a Tudor AD. There are no more discounts bro.