Name: chris

Re: mattcanbleed - Is There A Trick?

Post by unsub073 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:01 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:33 pm
mattcantwin wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:23 pm
I'll go back at it tomorrow, thanks for the assistance. :thumbsup:
If you do not apply pressure to the middle link the spring bar will keep engaging into the drilled lug. If you apply pressure and push the spring bar in at the same time you will feel the spring bar actually disengage and hang on the lip of the drilled lug hole. Once that is done go to the other side. If you need me to send you a video showing how I can. Here is a video I did showing how to do it on a Monta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q1l1awAqD4
Old thread, but T your video saved me with the Ark 2 bracelet. Thanks for posting that one. :cheers:

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:23 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:01 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:33 pm
mattcantwin wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:23 pm
I'll go back at it tomorrow, thanks for the assistance. :thumbsup:
If you do not apply pressure to the middle link the spring bar will keep engaging into the drilled lug. If you apply pressure and push the spring bar in at the same time you will feel the spring bar actually disengage and hang on the lip of the drilled lug hole. Once that is done go to the other side. If you need me to send you a video showing how I can. Here is a video I did showing how to do it on a Monta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q1l1awAqD4
Old thread, but T your video saved me with the Ark 2 bracelet. Thanks for posting that one. :cheers:
funny i get more feedback on that video than all of them. i glad it helped out

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:24 pm

That was really tough and you hurt yourself. That watch is bad luck. I’ll take it off your hands. 1500 corona free smackeroos sound good?
The Hapa

dnslater
Name: Nick

Post by dnslater » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:42 am

I bought these Horofix spring bar tweasers from Esslinger. A fraction of the cost of the cost of the Bergeon, but still very high quality and has made this task much easier.