New model

Discussion of Ægir watches.

Moderator: t20569cald

ps90s
Name: Depends who asks

New model

Post by ps90s » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:19 am

Todd...last Spring you showed photos of a mocked up new CD-1 with a rotating bezel. Is this still in the works?
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: New model

Post by BSears » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:43 am

Greetings. Glad you're interested in Todd's watches but do you mind giving us all a bit of an intro perhaps? Maybe some watch pics of what you got? Some guy will come along shortly and ask for girlfriend/wife pics. Feel free to oblige. Or not.
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 am

Are you still selling that polished CD-2 and white CD-1?

ps90s

Post by ps90s » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:30 pm

I am still selling them. Soon as i get home I'll take some time and do an introduction with pics. See if I can get wife to take pics too haha :shock:
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:40 pm

ps90s wrote:I am still selling them. Soon as i get home I'll take some time and do an introduction with pics. See if I can get wife to take pics too haha :shock:
good thing because I don't know of many people who would buy a watch from someone who doesn't post their own pics. hell the pics you posted have drster's name edited of them so you don't even give him credit for his own pics. that is pretty much stealing them imo.

ps90s

Post by ps90s » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:49 pm

I got the watch from him. Sorry for using them they are far better than I can take

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:53 pm

ps90s wrote:I got the watch from him. Sorry for using them they are far better than I can take
i understand but create doubt when doing this. i hope you asked him if it was okay to use them?

ps90s

Post by ps90s » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
ps90s wrote:I got the watch from him. Sorry for using them they are far better than I can take
i understand but create doubt when doing this. i hope you asked him if it was okay to use them?
Tranny... I posted new photos

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:55 pm

ps90s wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Tranny... I posted new photos
Good deal bro, we all make mistakes.

A little history: people have been taking pics for a long time from other sales post and posting them as their own and ripping off fellow wis. So when pics are borrowed and posted as your own we take it seriously and then word goes out that you might be a scammer. You don't want to be in that group because word travels fast and once you are pegged with that title it will be tough to ever do any deals again.

So welcome to the forum and in your intro thread post up some pics of your watches. We love to talk and b.s. about a variety of topics including watches. :cheers:

Last thing, the only watch Todd has coming out soon is a DLC CD1 that is limited to 10 pieces. It should be breath taking. :thumbsup: