Post by Chocodove » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:10 am

PDW FTW.
- Todd

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Re: TAD NATO

Post by BBK357 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:15 am

Yes the PDW Nato are great. My green has been worn almost exclusively on my paradong for most of a year. Also have a grey one that I’ve only worn a couple times. The difference between the two is the well worn one is more comfortable but it is still very supportive and not floppy.

If love to compare the two. But as much as I want the olive with topo buckle- it’s just way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

dukerules

Post by dukerules » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 am

BBK357 wrote:Yes the PDW Nato are great. My green has been worn almost exclusively on my paradong for most of a year. Also have a grey one that I’ve only worn a couple times. The difference between the two is the well worn one is more comfortable but it is still very supportive and not floppy.

If love to compare the two. But as much as I want the olive with topo buckle- it’s just way too much.

That PDW looks so much less tactidweeb to me. But then no one’s ever accused me of being cool.

jtbenson
Name: jason

Post by jtbenson » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:13 pm

dukerules wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 am
BBK357 wrote:Yes the PDW Nato are great. My green has been worn almost exclusively on my paradong for most of a year. Also have a grey one that I’ve only worn a couple times. The difference between the two is the well worn one is more comfortable but it is still very supportive and not floppy.

That PDW looks so much less tactidweeb to me. But then no one’s ever accused me of being cool.
gtfooh Rahul!
don't you remember the time you drove thru rdu to do a watch swap with me curbside??
str8 ballr :excited:

dukerules

Post by dukerules » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 pm

jtbenson wrote:
dukerules wrote:

gtfooh Rahul!
don't you remember the time you drove thru rdu to do a watch swap with me curbside??
I do. That was fun. I also remember a pretty crazy night in Chicago a few years ago.

manitoujoe
Name: Mark

Post by manitoujoe » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:17 pm

dukerules wrote:Maratac has zulus with Ti hardware for $19.

https://countycomm.com/products/titaniu ... ed-edition
I’ve been wearing the Maratac titanium daily for a couple months. It’s perfect.

Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

jtbenson
Name: jason

Post by jtbenson » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:19 pm

dukerules wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 pm
jtbenson wrote:
dukerules wrote:

gtfooh Rahul!
I do. That was fun. I also remember a pretty crazy night in Chicago a few years ago.
not one of my finer moments, but quite memorable nonetheless... :doh:
glad to know you sir! :salute:

dukerules

Post by dukerules » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:35 pm

You too, Jason!

Chocodove
Name: Todd

Post by Chocodove » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:48 pm

Nice that Graham/Ares made it in the email.

TAD x ARES LE?? ($4600)

:shifty:

- Todd

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Post by BBK357 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Chocodove wrote:Nice that Graham/Ares made it in the email.

TAD x ARES LE?? ($4600)

:shifty:

Yes maybe Graham sold tad a special edition that ran backwards with the crown screwed down and a one off backwards dial. It’s for special operations when you are holed up in the heli and can only see your watch via reflection in terrorist blood.
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

TIMUR
Name: Tim

Post by TIMUR » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:28 am

Reflecting the Japanese design principle of shibumi, Quantum's apparent simplicity conceals subtle complexities.

The hardware for every Quantum strap begins life as a solid block of pure, unused 6AL4V titanium that’s been fully sourced in the United States, and rigorously tracked through every exchange to ensure that the highest possible levels of quality and transparency are reflected in the final product.

QUANTUM WAS BUILT TO REDEFINE THE HIGH STANDARD IN EXPEDITION-GRADE GEAR WHILE REFLECTING THE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY STANDARDS OF THE TIMEPIECES THAT IT IS MEANT TO SECURE ON THE JOURNEYS OF YOUR LIFE.

TIMUR
Name: Tim

Post by TIMUR » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:29 am

That Is some amazing marketing diarrhea