WatchTracker App

Get your nerd on.
Chocodove
Name: Todd

WatchTracker App

Post by Chocodove » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Anyone else use it? While not overly concerned with timekeeping as long as my watches are within COSC, I find this app very fascinating. It’s crazy how timekeeping can vary +\-throughout the day but then average out for the true SPD.

My new Sub it was all over the place fresh out of the box, but it’s gradually working its way towards Rolex expectations. The various charts and graphs are probably making me a bit OCD, but it’s very interesting.
- Todd

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Re: WatchTracker App

Post by 59yukon01 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Haven't used that one, but do use WatchCheck regularly. Agree about how timing can vary during the day, but averages out. Best not to check too often for that reason.

techyrishav
Name: Rishav

Re: WatchTracker App

Post by techyrishav » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 pm

Recently picked up Watch Tracker, an IOS app that keeps track of my watch collection and its accuracy. Love playing with the app and highly recommend it! After a few weeks it's become apparent how some watches need/require/or can benefit from regulation. Aside from my Rolex Date Just which (remarkably) runs +.05 spd out of the box, my two Ball chronometers are within COSC spec @ -3.7 spd and -5.3 spd. My Sinn 104 is +4.5 spd and my Oris Big Crown bronze is very accurate @ +2.6 spd. Regulation might improve these numbers, slightly, but I can live with it. Not worth bothering.

Two watches did require regulation; my Lum-Tec and Luminox, no relation. Both have Selita SW 2xx movement. The Lum-Tec M84 ran +12 spd and the Luminox XA.9401 -16 spd out of the box. After having them regulated at authorized service departments they're among my most accurate watches. The Lum-Tec now runs- -1.7 spd and the Luminox +2.0 spd.