Iphone 11 Pro

Get your nerd on.
hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Iphone 11 Pro

Post by hoppyjr » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:18 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:Mine is going back. Both AT&T and Apple (tech support) were unable to make my second line work on eSIM, so I’m back to the Xs. Oh well.
Could it just be that one phone??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maybe, but over 3 hours with tech support and 1.5 in the store with no joy, so I’m done.

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Update, set my upgrade back and ordered the 11.
I miss the bigger screen and I had the XR for a year and never minded the screen. To be honest the difference between the LCD display vs Apples OLED isn’t huge. Compared to a Samsung Note or S10 etc it is, but there are only 2 things that separate the 11 from the Pro models, OLED and the telephoto lens (which I never use anyways.
The internals are the same, the other cameras the same, the front cameras, the ram, the speakers, water resistance etc. In the end, the OLED and extra camera doesn’t equate to $300 more for me, especially with the smaller device. I lease it so it will be $10 cheaper a month.

Torrid
Name: Heath

Post by Torrid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Really debating the smaller 11 Pro at some point. Still have the 8 Plus for now but the size of this phone drives me nuts. Still prefer a smaller phone even though it means a smaller screen.

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:00 pm

tattoo chef wrote:Update, set my upgrade back and ordered the 11.
I miss the bigger screen and I had the XR for a year and never minded the screen. To be honest the difference between the LCD display vs Apples OLED isn’t huge. Compared to a Samsung Note or S10 etc it is, but there are only 2 things that separate the 11 from the Pro models, OLED and the telephoto lens (which I never use anyways.
The internals are the same, the other cameras the same, the front cameras, the ram, the speakers, water resistance etc. In the end, the OLED and extra camera doesn’t equate to $300 more for me, especially with the smaller device. I lease it so it will be $10 cheaper a month.

Battery is the main one for me.
:htfu:

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 pm

matt.wu wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:Update, set my upgrade back and ordered the 11.

Battery is the main one for me.
Yes, the Max has crazy battery this year, I just can’t do the size of max, it’s too tall and wide. Screen size is great; but it doesn’t work for me. Tried it out last year with the XSMAX and hated it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk