Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Where did you get that man purse?
lily69jay
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 5:13 am

Re: Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Post by lily69jay » Thu May 12, 2022 9:07 pm

Torrid wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:00 pm
lily69jay wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:17 am
Torrid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:27 pm
Filson still any good for jackets? I tried on the Northway tonight and I liked the feel of it much more than the Barbour I tried. Perfect amount of insulation too. Thinking about going back and getting it.

Image
I just don't like the colour of the jacket :snooty:, expect from that i like everything
I think they do green as well. This is the traditional waxed canvas color for them.
maybe in the pic it is looking shit with white background, TBH it may look cool in black
Walmart pay me $1m to keep my mouth shut :cheers: :bananastoner:

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 5229
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Post by Captdave » Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 pm

lily69jay wrote:
Torrid wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:00 pm
lily69jay wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:17 am
Torrid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:27 pm
Filson still any good for jackets? I tried on the Northway tonight and I liked the feel of it much more than the Barbour I tried. Perfect amount of insulation too. Thinking about going back and getting it.

Image
I just don't like the colour of the jacket :snooty:, expect from that i like everything
I think they do green as well. This is the traditional waxed canvas color for them.
maybe in the pic it is looking shit with white background, TBH it may look cool in black
It’s nice in their traditional green.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 47041
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Post by toxicavenger » Fri May 13, 2022 8:20 pm

Captdave wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 pm
lily69jay wrote:
Torrid wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:00 pm
lily69jay wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:17 am
Torrid wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:27 pm
Filson still any good for jackets? I tried on the Northway tonight and I liked the feel of it much more than the Barbour I tried. Perfect amount of insulation too. Thinking about going back and getting it.

Image
I just don't like the colour of the jacket :snooty:, expect from that i like everything
I think they do green as well. This is the traditional waxed canvas color for them.
maybe in the pic it is looking shit with white background, TBH it may look cool in black
It’s nice in their traditional green.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kuhl makes a nice one

User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 14884
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Post by dukerules » Sat May 14, 2022 5:43 am

justsellbrgs wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:39 am
dukerules wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm
I've got an Alpha (original military supplier) M65 I'll sell you for cheap. Size Large, lightly used, green.
send me a pic Doc if Brice passes..... :thumbsup:
Whoa, it's been a minute. Seriously interested? I still have it somewhere.

justsellbrgs
Posts: 4522
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm
Name: John
Location: CLE

Re: Traditional M-51/M-65 field jackets

Post by justsellbrgs » Sat May 14, 2022 3:38 pm

dukerules wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:43 am
justsellbrgs wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:39 am
dukerules wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm
I've got an Alpha (original military supplier) M65 I'll sell you for cheap. Size Large, lightly used, green.
send me a pic Doc if Brice passes..... :thumbsup:
Whoa, it's been a minute. Seriously interested? I still have it somewhere.
let me know if you find it Rahul :thumbsup:
"Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests