Nordstrom Rack

Where did you get that man purse?
BlueSky
Name: David

Nordstrom Rack

Post by BlueSky » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:22 pm

My wife/we have been Nordstrom cardholders for decades, mostly for my wife, but I've found some stuff lately on Nordstrom Rack. Just bought her a nice watch for Christmas and picked up a great Barbour jacket at half price (2020 model). Also picked up a nice pair of Trask loafers at a ridiculous price, earlier. Hit or miss, if you're willing to tool around the site, there's some bargains. Might add that the good stuff sells out quickly. Just thought I'd remind you guys.

r.palace

Re: Nordstrom Rack

Post by r.palace » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:53 pm

Agreed. Got a $200 bag for $85 last year. Lifetime warranty and made in USA.
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Like you said, hit or miss. But you can get some good stuff if you’re there at the right time.

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:00 pm

FWIW...This is the watch. It's not on their site anymore. I had her a decent Raymond Weil Parsifal and she knocked the sapphire crown off and it was getting dated anyway. Ladies watches are getting bigger. Getting her something nice is pointless as long as she's working and desk diving.

Don't know why they have this outrageous retail price. Got it for around the $330 range and it might look like shit, who knows

My bad, I had put the wrong watch, not that it makes any difference.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/gevril- ... proddescr1

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:02 am

I've been keeping my eye on the site and found her another watch. I've always wanted to get her a Cartier tank and probably will when she retires. By the way, I was not that impressed with the Gevril watch, although in the interim it would be fine. Like I said, she's just banged the hell out of that Parsifal, ruined it and I guess it will happen to this one too.

Don't know shit about Michele watches, but got this one for $600. Last year's model, this one is rarely on sale and it appears to be about 60% off retail.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/michele ... proddescr1

New one...

https://www.michele.com/en-us/products/ ... 00013.html

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Got the Michele in today. Looks really nice even with the protective plastic. Very understated and I think she'll like it. And I do like to get a deal.