Gloves Came Off Today

Where did you get that man purse?
gwells
Name: Greg

Re: Gloves Came Off Today

Post by gwells » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:09 am

we used to have possum and racoons in our yard all the time. then we got a 140# mastiff who decided we should never have possum or racoons in our yard, and he eliminated that issue. took about a month of him treeing them constantly and me dragging his angry ass back in the house before they just decided our yard wasn't worth the hassle. haven't seen one since 2009.

mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama

Post by mattcantwin » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:38 am

We've been keeping lights on in the yard throughout the night and it's been quite a while since
raccoons or possums have been around.

gamecock111
Name: Doug

Post by gamecock111 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:18 am

BBK357 wrote:We Moved to our current house in the country about 4 years ago. Wow, so many animals out here. Mice, voles, chipmunks, moles, groundhogs, raccoons, gangs of squirrels, coyotes and foxes… and hawks, buzzards… it’s insane.

A few things I learned:

Like others said, don’t use poison because something else will end up eating it and getting poisoned. Confirmed by my father in law - veterinarian.

We got a “garage cat” and she has taken care of anything and everything that even thinks about sneaking around our house. Before we got her, I spent hundreds of dollars 3 times getting wiring on my Hyundai Sonata replaced (they use soy coating instead of traditional wires).

But if anyone has any suggestions for moles I am all ears. They have been tearing up my yard for years, I mean at one point most of my backyard was so soft your feet sank in the dirt from all of their tunnels. Still not sure how to get them.

Hard at work:
Grubex works for me for moles. Doesn’t kills moles but the stuff they eat so they move on. An application seemed to last longer a couple years ago (18-24 months), but still effective for my yard.

We aren’t cat people and always have dogs so cat isn’t an option for us.

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:14 pm

Moles and gophers.... Hire a trapper or buy traps.
The Hapa

BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Post by BacoNoir » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:43 pm

www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:22 pm

BBK357 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:01 pm
We Moved to our current house in the country about 4 years ago. Wow, so many animals out here. Mice, voles, chipmunks, moles, groundhogs, raccoons, gangs of squirrels, coyotes and foxes… and hawks, buzzards… it’s insane.

A few things I learned:

Like others said, don’t use poison because something else will end up eating it and getting poisoned. Confirmed by my father in law - veterinarian.

We got a “garage cat” and she has taken care of anything and everything that even thinks about sneaking around our house. Before we got her, I spent hundreds of dollars 3 times getting wiring on my Hyundai Sonata replaced (they use soy coating instead of traditional wires).

But if anyone has any suggestions for moles I am all ears. They have been tearing up my yard for years, I mean at one point most of my backyard was so soft your feet sank in the dirt from all of their tunnels. Still not sure how to get them.

Hard at work:
.22 :nutkick:

hidden by leaves
Name: Anthony

Post by hidden by leaves » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:38 pm

BBK357 wrote: But if anyone has any suggestions for moles I am all ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send lawyers, guns and money...