Veterans Day Sale

Where did you get that man purse?
BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Veterans Day Sale

Post by BacoNoir » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:25 pm

Hey Guys,

We're running a special promo for Veterans Day. Any vets or current military personnel can use the code VET at checkout to get 20% off all regularly priced products through midnight Mtn Time on Sunday. www.simplynoble.net

We have 6 holiday markets coming up so now is the best time to buy as we have our full inventory of holiday scents and regular products in stock. We may restock some of the holiday scents as we go depending on demand, but they are all in stock now. If you haven't looked at our site in a while, we have a lot of new products in our holiday collection and have added lip balm to our line up as well. Some of the holiday scents include cranberry, winter hearth, winter woods, frosted juniper, noble fir, and alpine balsam.

For all the local Denver area folks, here's a list of the markets we will be doing in CO over the next two months - if you need an address or times, just PM me. Please consider stopping by and saying hello. Three are at breweries, so we can share a holiday toast and you can meet the wife, who is the creative behind this venture. The market at Echter's is a charity fundraiser and requires a ticket, but includes some drink tickets, raffle tickets, and food. Avery Brewery is also a Toys for Tots fundraiser.

HAGWE,

Roger
Last edited by BacoNoir on Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Veterans Day Sale

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:49 pm

I’m looking for some pumpkin spice body butter, do you have it?

BacoNoir

Post by BacoNoir » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:44 pm

hoppyjr wrote:I’m looking for some pumpkin spice body butter, do you have it?
It’s in the development stage. For now, I’d suggest puréed pumpkin mixed into lard as a homemade option.
www.simplynoble.net

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:54 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:I’m looking for some pumpkin spice body butter, do you have it?
It’s in the development stage. For now, I’d suggest puréed pumpkin mixed into lard as a homemade option.
Tried lard, but I ended up looking like a burnt carrot after tanning.

If you don’t mind, some pumpkin spice lube would also be nice. Tis’ the season.

DoctorC
Name: Greg

Post by DoctorC » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:24 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:25 pm
Hey Guys,

We're running a special promo for Veterans Day. Any vets or current military personnel can use the code VET at checkout to get 20% off all regularly priced products through midnight Mtn Time on Sunday. www.simplynoble.net

We have 6 holiday markets coming up so now is the best time to buy as we have our full inventory of holiday scents and regular products in stock. We may restock some of the holiday scents as we go depending on demand, but they are all in stock now. If you haven't looked at our site in a while, we have a lot of new products in our holiday collection and have added lip balm to our line up as well. Some of the holiday scents include cranberry, winter hearth, winter woods, frosted juniper, noble fir, and alpine balsam.

For all the local Denver area folks, here's a list of the markets we will be doing in CO over the next two months - if you need an address or times, just PM me. Please consider stopping by and saying hello. Three are at breweries, so we can share a holiday toast and you can meet the wife, who is the creative behind this venture. The market at Echter's is a charity fundraiser and requires a ticket, but includes some drink tickets, raffle tickets, and food. Avery Brewery is also a Toys for Tots fundraiser.

HAGWE,

Roger
If Salli and I can make it to one of the marts, we will! If not, I will likely just order online👍
Greg

BacoNoir

Post by BacoNoir » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:26 pm

DoctorC wrote:
BacoNoir wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:25 pm
Hey Guys,

HAGWE,

Roger
If Salli and I can make it to one of the marts, we will! If not, I will likely just order onlineImage
Thanks Greg. That’d be awesome.
www.simplynoble.net

BacoNoir

Veterans Day Sale

Post by BacoNoir » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:06 pm

Just back home from a 6 hour holiday market and I’m worn out. Best day of sales this year, so I can’t really complain. Plus the candle display stands I built worked out really well. Time for some wine and pizza.
www.simplynoble.net

DoctorC
Name: Greg

Post by DoctorC » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:13 pm

Nice looking display!
Greg