Fake skx

Discussion of Seiko watches
Matty
Name: Matt

Fake skx

Post by Matty » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello, I have found this watch on an auction site, it should be 007 and I have noticed that the divers 200m text is in white, which should mean it is fake. But I can’t see any other tells, that it is fake and I am not very good at recognising it. So I would very much appreciate, if you would share your opinionon about this watch. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Fake skx

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Matty wrote:Hello, I just joined to see if you can help me. I’m looking to pass off fake Seiko watches as genuine and need to see if they are passible. Could you tell me if my fakes will pass as legit? Thank you
:lol:

BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Post by BacoNoir » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:28 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Matty wrote:Hello, I just joined to see if you can help me. I’m looking to pass off fake Seiko watches as genuine and need to see if they are passible. Could you tell me if my fakes will pass as legit? Thank you
Exactly what I was thinking
www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Name: Dave

Post by JDC222 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:35 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:59 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:35 pm
Cynic.