Take Time, w/Justin Kraudel - Co-Owner of Monta Watch - Monta's History & Future

Discussion of microbrand watches
Wario406
Name: Mike

Take Time, w/Justin Kraudel - Co-Owner of Monta Watch - Monta's History & Future

Post by Wario406 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:54 am

I think this is a really great interview with Justin Kraudel. Neat format, and very informative.

I can say from personal experience as an owner of a V2 Triumph and a V2 Oceanking that the brand is really something special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KIZ3g2r-ZQ
It is better to know how to learn than to know.
Dr. Seuss

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Re: Take Time, w/Justin Kraudel - Co-Owner of Monta Watch - Monta's History & Future

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:23 am

I met Justin for drinks when he came by the Queen City and he is a real good guy, a real watch passionate guy too. He used to be in finance with a big shop and took a chance.
They make a great quality watch. I feel sometimes the design are a tad off for me (like the dial of my Triumph too small And crowded) or bland, leaving me wanting for something I can’t always put my finger on. But great quality watch nonetheless.
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Take Time, w/Justin Kraudel - Co-Owner of Monta Watch - Monta's History & Future

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:04 pm

Justin is a good dude. I have broke bread with him and Mike a few times in NYC. I think he even sent me a box with a bag of dicks at one time.

Wario406
Name: Mike

Post by Wario406 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:31 pm

toxicavenger wrote:Justin is a good dude. I have broke bread with him and Mike a few times in NYC. I think he even sent me a box with a bag of dicks at one time.
You’re a bitch for not sharing…. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is better to know how to learn than to know.
Dr. Seuss

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:25 am

Wario406 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:31 pm
toxicavenger wrote:Justin is a good dude. I have broke bread with him and Mike a few times in NYC. I think he even sent me a box with a bag of dicks at one time.
You’re a bitch for not sharing…. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol :roll: